Friday, May 6, 2011

Nikon Official Camera Bag 2011

1 year Argentinas

exactly a year ago, this blog began to navigate the web. Since then, there have been few changes in design and has constantly sought to improve, making this a pleasant space for visitors. In my case, as a collector but also as a person with a true spirit of amateur research and virtual library, I tried to go putting together a blog worthy of the aforementioned authors. I always believed that I could not afford to similar artists do not try to offer me everything that was possible - with my limitations, of course - but trying to prove he could bring something from the effort and desire to learn.
always been a joy every comment received, every contribution, every correction, every exchange of views. Similarly, surprised one day with the emergence of a new follower or supporter was very important to me (and still be) to feel encouraged to continue. And here I do not want people to forget that in the early days (when neither they nor I knew that would result from all this) is scored for supporting me and also to show affection.
Undoubtedly, the entries that were added during this year are the result of my great love for this world of humor and desire to share a material that is wonderful. Nothing has given me more happiness than when someone shows the joy of being able to read pages that may never have imagined before him (this've experienced as a reader to visit other blogs).
The idea is to try to keep improving and, as I said, to follow learning, with errors. And although this is not just a blog lost among millions, I think it's worth. There is always the possibility to grow when you love what you do and what they read and collect.
I do not forget that all this there is also merit to you, the readers. A beautiful experience that I will try to maintain. Thank you all!


Luis

0 comments:

Post a Comment